Saturday 21 November 2015

Winter Time Tanning

Okay, so I think it's fair to say that we are definitely in winter now. The weather has got much colder and as much as I do love the winter season, I still long for summer. All year long, I like to keep a little bit of a tan. In summer, I will more often than not be sporting a deeper tan, but in winter I do like to have more of a softer glow rather than the deep bronze shade that goes hand in hand with the summer months.

It was only when I was discussing tanning with some friends at work, when I had the idea that I would share my favourite tanning products to use for that Winter Glow. 


This is by far and away the easiest tan to apply I'v ever used. It goes on extremely smoothly, and streak free. Out of the four in this post, this is the one that gives me the deepest tan, but is still very very natural. It dries down very quickly, so there's none of that waiting around like a puppet waiting to dress. It's not the most purse friendly tan product out there, but I guarantee it's one of the best you will try.

If you don't like instant tans, but want something with a very quick application time, then this is the one for you. This is an invisible spray, which is super easy to apply. Just spray directly onto your skin and that's it. I like to quickly run over it with a tanning mitt just to ensure that there are no streaks or patches.

When I'm in a hurry, or there are some spontaneous Christmas outings, this is the one I reach for. It's instant colour and quick drying time means I can get my glow on in next to no time. One thing with instant tans is that they often get patchy if you'r caught in the rain or they transfer onto clothes. However, with this one despite being medium/dark, you get a very soft tan, which stays put even in the wintery showers. 

My most used has to be this offering from Bondi Sands. Keeping soft skin in winter can be difficult due to the harsh weather and central heating, so using this gradual tanner which is moisturiser based helps to combat that. It includes cocoa butter which smells divine and is a god send for my skin. The tan that it gives is very natural, which is what I love about this tan.

Do you still enjoy to tan in the winter time? Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x