Sunday 2 August 2015

Sunday Share #3 A Catch Up

Well hello there! Remember me? It's been a little while since I've posted on here but I have to say that a little break has been lovely and refreshing. I've been making the most of my weekend off, as they are such a rarity for me that I always try my best to pack them full of exciting things....



Happy Thoughts...
1: Family Spending time with family and friends is always so lovely. I always get so excited at the thought of going back to Leeds to see them. This time was extra special as we had my Fiancés family with us and we showed them our wedding venue, which everyone loved.
2: Wedding Excitement A couple of weeks ago, my Grandma, Mum and I went out for a very exciting day of shopping for my wedding dress. I've definitely found the one and I'm so excited to wear it on the big day. As a side note, have any other brides felt trying on dresses was completely overwhelming?
3: Reading I've just finished reading Gone Girl and I was gripped right from the start. I've been trying to make more of an effort to read as it's something that I love doing. Using my commute to read has made me get through things so much easier, and I'm now looking out for another recommendation to try.

This Weeks Loves...
I have become completely obsessed with Orange Is The New Black. I've almost finished and I'm already counting down to the next series. I have binged watched so many episodes at once and it has made me lose track of time. Oops.
I'm also on a mission to get healthier, and part of doing so has been attempting to lose some weight. I've really been enjoying using the Slimming World Fakeaway book for yummy and filling meals, which are better for me and kind on my purse.

How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x