Friday 7 August 2015

The Melt Crowd | August

At the end of June I signed up to my first ever monthly subscription box which was The Melt Crowd from Flamingo Candles. I had bought a few candles from Flamingo Candles before so I knew that the quality was incredible, and I didn't need much persuading to get the Melt Crowd. 

The August box is my second month and I'm absolutely in love with the offerings. Each of the scents reminds me of a different summer favourite activity and I can't wait to fill my home with these gorgeous smells.


This box features a Melt Crowd preview which is Circus Doughnuts. This really does smell the sweet and sugary doughnuts that you can buy at the seaside and is probably my favourite from this months box.
There are also two Melt Crowd exclusives scents which are Fresh Cotton and Dahlia. Fresh Cotton is just so simple and stunning, I am smitten with this scent. It smells exactly like a fresh load of washing and is so crisp and clean, I love it. Dahlia is a soft floral scent that is a little perfume like. It's one o those scents that lingers four hours and smells lovely when melted.
I always love a good fruity scent and there are two featured in this box so I am thrilled about that. Pomegranate Cider is a really fresh scent with a little bit of sweetness to it. This reminds me of drinking fresh juice on the beach in the Mexico last year. Green Apples is such a zesty scent which I adore. This is also my fiancés favourite, and my dad loves this too so it's definitely one that appeals to males too.
Finally, everyone loves a good cocktail every once in a while so the Kir Royale and Champagne & Strawberries and lovely editions. Kir Royale smells so luxurious that I think I'm going to save this one for a special occasion. Champagne and Strawberries is such a British summertime staple and this is perfect for a hot summers day, with a perfectly mix of sweet and fruity it really is lovely.

The Melt Crowd Subscription is a bargain price of £10 per month including delivery and you can sing up here

1 comment:

  1. Think I may have to sign up to this box, it looks like my cup of tea!
    Summer x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x