Monday 18 May 2015

Makeup Revolution All About Cream Blush Palette

I'm aware that I've been featuring a ton of Makeup Revolution products as of recently but I can't stop buying things from their website, oopsie. This offering from my latest haul is one that I wasn't so sure about when it arrived but now that I have had a chance to use it properly, oh my am I in love!


Blush palettes are perfect for me as I am travelling a lot, due to living away from both mine and my fiancés family so taking numerous blushes for different occasions is just unrealistic and a pain. These palettes are sturdy, house a full size mirror and have plenty of shade variation in them so there really is nothing more that you could ask from them. I especially love the inclusion of the full size mirror because trying to find a decent mirror when you are staying away from home can be a nightmare. The struggle is real.

Usually I am more a fan of powder blusher as I find it easier to blend and much more forgiving should I go a little overboard. I was worried about looking a little clown like when I saw these shades, but they really are so flattering. There some extremely subtle coral/nude tones, bright bubblegum pinks, and deep rose/red shades, so something for everyone is in this palette. The bonus too is that they can be used on the lips which is something that I have enjoyed doing with the brighter shades.
The formula of these is just lovely. In the past I have found that some cream blushes can be a little greasy or bone dry, making them sit poorly on the skin and be a nightmare to blend. That isn't the case with these though as they are beautifully creamy and pigmented, a little goes a long way and they last well all day. They also work really well with a powder blusher over the top , should you want a more intense look. 



I now have all of the blush/bronze palettes from Makeup Revolution and I have not been disappointed by a single one of them. They are definitely some of my most used items in my collection and a £6 they won't break the bank.
You can purchase them here from their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x