Saturday 8 June 2013

Sleek Candy Collection: i-Candy Palette

A few days ago I posted about a gorgeous new Blush By 3 palette from Sleek that was part of their new Candy Collection, you can read that here. Full of pretty candied pastels, this latest collection from Sleek is nothing short of pretty, and today I'll be showing you the stunning i-divine palette from this collection.




I have to admit I'm a bit of a Sleek palettes fanatic. I have so many and my beady little eyes were set on this a few weeks before it was due to be released and I knew I had to have it. I'm really pleased I went into Superdrugs and saw it in person because straight into my basket it went! Let me also admit, I'm a neutrals girl at heart although I cant stop buying pretty colours, but this is right up my street!



The i-candy palette includes a lovely range of matte, frost and shimmer finishes, so there is bound to be something for everyone. The colour range is so pretty that they actually do look like little jewelled sweets from a traditional sweet shop. Even if you are a neutrals lover at heart, this palette is exactly what is needed for a little bit of inspiration, and to add a pop of colour to these warm summer days. Each colour compliments any other in the palette so perfectly, meaning that there are so many looks you can come up with. Another great thing about this palette is that you can be a subtle or as bright as you want, so it really does reflect some personality.  So, enough waffling, here are some swatches. Enjoy!


I know that in most Sleek palettes there is normally one colour  that just isn't up t the same standard as the rest, and you probably wouldn't miss it if it wasn't there. However, every single shade in this colour is just as good as the last. Each one is so pigmented and easy to blend that you can forgive all of the duds that have ever been included in any other palette. The formula is as expected, with the mates being harder than the rest, although they are softer than previous matte shades that Sleek have come up with. Win!

If you're looking for some soft pastels to add to your summer makeup routine, I would definitely suggest this! But be quick though, because this is Limited Edition and I'm sure it will sell out quick. You can purchase this, along with the rest of the collection from Superdrugs or Sleek Cosmetics website, for £7.99.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not normally a brights kind of girl, but somehow I still want this! Great review & post :-)

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you on the #bbloggers blog hop! Your blog is awesome, I hope you check out mine. :)

    www.beautymadesimple.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. this palette looks amazing! i love Sleek!
    followed you on Bloglovin'
    x robin
    http://kissokill.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x