Tuesday 11 June 2013

Chatty Update

Hello lovelies! I thought that I would take the opportunity to have more of a chatty post today, so that I can update you on a few things that are going on at the minute. So shall we sit with a cuppa and a biscuit?

Firstly, I'm sure you will all know by now that I've finished University. I'm so pleased that the education part of my life is now over, although I was sad to leave because it had been such a big part of my life. At the minute I'm waiting for my results, and I watch the postman like a mad woman to see if he has dropped anything off in our letterbox. Eeeekk! I graduate in 5 weeks time and I'm so excited for that day to come round, even though I'll be extremely nervous! My Mum, Dad and Brother along with Olly are all coming to the ceremony. In the mean time, I'm looking for a job. It's so hard trying to find something which ill tailor in the skills from my degree, but also interest me at the same time. So fingers crossed on the job front1

Me and Olly are also looking to move into a new place. We moved in together two years ago and at first we thought the flat was perfect. However, now we're hoping to find somewhere else in a different area, but we have had a few disasters! I'm also looking at finally learning to drive! I'm 20 now and think its about time I got round to it. Main reasons being a) I took lessons when I was 17 and just stopped when I got to Uni, b) public transport irritates the life out of me and is stupidly expensive and c) I want to go on roap trips!

I've also got a few ideas for some different bits and bobs on my blog which I'm really excited to share with you and can't wait to get started on them. I'm hoping to go to a few blogger meets this summer too, so if you know of any please let me know :)

Hope this hasn't been too boring for you, I just thought it might be nice to have a chatty post for a change.

P.S I'm thinking of offering advertsing on my blog, if you're interested let me know and I'll try to come up with a plan. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating :) Also congrats on taking the step to do driving lessons. I hate public transport and i'm almost near my driving test so i'm getting really nervous!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x