Wednesday 13 February 2013

Pucker up for Valentines

It's that time of year again when everyone gets their knickers in a twist about valentines. Personally, it's not really a day I think is necessary, why do you need a particular day to tell someone you love them?! But for those of you who are going out with your loved one, or fancy getting all done up, then here are my pick of the best lip products for valentines...

1. Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang: For a classic red lip, this is your best friend. I like to team this with a simple black winged liner, and plenty of mascara for a complete pin up look. If you want to read more on them then I have a review here.

2. MAC Rebel Lipstick: This might not be the most traditional shade for a valentines day but its strong pink/purple tone will definitely make a statement, especially if your on a first date.

3. Rimmel Kate Mattes in 107: If you love a red lip, but don't want to go the classic route, then this is the perfect shade. A berry toned red that looks great on all skin tones.

4. Illamasqua Lipstick in Blaze: For the more daring out there, this is the mos amazing shade in the world! A bright red toned orange that looks amazing with a neutral eye! It's matte finish makes it extremely long lasting, even after a few valentines kisses ::)

5. Rimmel Kate Mattes in 101: This shade is the best one for those of you who don't want a bright or statement lip. This blue toned pale pink makes your teeth look shades whiter and is great if you want to have a more statement eye as it wont take the attention away from them. 


So whatever your plans for Valentines, I hope you've got some inspiration from this post about the lip colour to wear. And remember to take your lipstick out with you so you can re-apply after all that snogging! Although me and my boyfriend haven't planned anything, I'll still be applying a slick of lipstick an rocking the onesie! 


6 comments:

  1. Love this post, I'm obsessed with lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the Illamasaqua colour. Really want to pick up Big Bang too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Illamasqua lipsticks are amazing I can't wait to add more to ,y collection. I would definitely pick up Big Bang, it's the the most perfect red shade x

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I love Big Band, it looks amazing! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing, I'm in love with it! X

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x