Wednesday 15 April 2015

Nip and Fab Deep Cleansing Fix

For the past few months I've been determined to really make a difference to my skin and update my skincare routine. So far so good, and one of the products that has been high on my list of favourites is this cleanser from Nip and Fab.



I'm a little bit of a cleanser addict and always think that there is always a need for more than on the go. This particular one is not only my new favourite cleanser but it is a fantastic multi use product. As the name suggests this is a deep cleansing cream,  but it can also be used as an intensive face mask, blemish treatment and overnight mask. All of which I've tried and they all work wonderfully in their own way. 
The texture of this is a thick, yet light on the skin cream which is akin to a body butter. I like to take a tiny bit at a time and apply this in circular motions on my face until it is covered and then rinse of with a muslin cloth. As a face mask, I like to thickly apply this and leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse. This leaves my skin silky smooth and without a trace of the day left behind. 

I've certainly noticed an improvement in my skin since using this and the multi use factor is a huge bonus for me! It's also a bargain too at £7.95 for a 300ml tub, which should last me a while!

You can pick this up from your nearest Superdrug or from their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x