Saturday 14 February 2015

Updated MAC Lipstick Collection

There's no doubt that MAC Lipsticks are my beauty weakness. I love going to the stands in beauty halls and swatching all of the prettiness that is a MAC counter. A while back I posted my collection which you can see here. I've since added more and there have been some changes to the ones that I reach for the most so I thought it would be nice to share an updated collection.


L-R:
Creme Cup - This is by far my most worn out of all my lipsticks, not just MAC. It's the perfect milky pink which looks lovely with a smokey eye or for everyday wear. Cremesheen Finish.
Haute Altitude (LE) -  This was part of the Apres Chic collection a while back, and was my must have from the collection. A gorgeous pinky nude with blue undertones, great for making teeth look extra white. Amplified Finish.
Fanfare - This is another pink toned nude, but it does have a little more to it in terms of colour. It is much warmer than the previous two mentioned. This has become my go to for work meetings, as its just so easy wearing. Cremesheen Finish.


L-R:
Cut A Caper (LE) - From the Heavenly Creatures collection I believe that this was a repromote, and everyone seemed to go mad for it. This is a lovely, glossy coral that is my go to summer shade. I am using it sparingly though as I'm scared of running out! Lustre Finish.
Up The Amp - This beauty started my love affair with purple lipsticks. A purple with pink undertones, it does lean slightly cool and looks wonderful all year round. Amplified Creme Finish.
Impassioned - Admittedly this is not one that I reach for all that often. A yellow toned pink which looks perfect in summer. It is quite bright but not over the top in the slightest. I'm going to make an effort to wear this one more. Amplified Creme Finish.


L-R:
Girl About Town - This is my most favourite pink lipstick ever! A beautiful orchid shade with blue undertones that makes my teeth look much better than they really are. I love wearing this on nights out with winged eyeliner. Amplified Creme Finish
All Fired Up - This is another summer go to for me. A matte cross between orange and pink which looks stunning with a tan. I really love how this makes a statement without being too much. Retro Matte Finish.
Morange -  Definitly the brightest lipstick in my whole collection. I had a thing about orange lips last summer and this was quickly added to my collection. I do find it a little hard to wear so I tend to sheer this out, which I love the effect of. Amplified Creme Finish.


L-R:
Lady Danger - A bright orange/red mix is what everyone needs in their collection as an alternative red lip. This is extremely long wearing and is definitely another of my most worn. Matte Finish.
Russian Red - If there was ever an award for the most perfect red lip product, then this would win. A true red with blue undertones, it looks stunning whether its for a casual or glam red lip. Perfect paired with Cherry Lip Liner. Matte Finish.
Diva - This is the newest to my collection but it has quickly become a favourite. A deep berry red which looks perfect at this time of year. Extremely long wearing and a suit all shade. Matte Finish.


L-R:
Rebel - This purple/berry shade is a really lovely suit all shade. It looks so pretty and I really love it. It does look a little scary in the bullet, but on the lips it is so beautiful. Satin Finish.
Devils Food (LE) - Part of the Baking Beauties collection a while back. This chocolate brown shade looks terrifying both on the lips and in the bullet, but I use to warm up other shades. It is perfect for making my current nude lipsticks into the 90s brown nude that is on trend right now. Frost Finish.

So there is my full MAC Lipstick collection. They are definitely my beauty weakness, and I'll more than likely be adding more to my stash. 
They are available from MAC Cosmetics for £15.50 each.
What is your favourite shade? Any must haves?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x