Sunday 15 June 2014

Seventeen Stay Time 18 Hour Concealer

You know how it is when you're going away for the weekend, and you take more time planning what make up you're taking with you, than what outfits you're going to wear. This is normally how it goes with me, and I usually forget an important item. This time was no exception and as I walked through the train station it suddenly hit me that I had forgot to pack any concealer and foundation alone wouldn't cover the monstrous dark circles under my eyes. Obviously a trip to boots had to be made and this was what I picked up...

In terms of packaging, the Seventeen Stay Time 18 Hour concealer, is nothing special. It is very similar to the much loved Collection Lasting Perfection Concealeer with its plastic tube and soft doe-foot applicator. I've found that the doe-foot applicator is pretty good at evenly applying this under my eyes and onto tiny blemishes. Another bonus about the packaging is that the writing hasn't rubbed off in my hands yet! Yay!

seventeen cosmetics concealer makeup retrolove retro love beauty boots highstreet drugstore


The formula is pretty lovely also, with a medium coverage that doesn't feel heavy or cakey under my eyes and doesn't crease throughout the day. I'm using the shade medium which is perfect for my skin tone and is virtually undetectable which is always a plus. I like to apply this on top of my foundation and blend out with my RT Buffing Brush to ensure that it is blended fully. This is a very dewy concealer so powder is a must if dewy isn't your thing. As for the claim of 18 hours wear I have to disagree. I've found that this lasts 6-8 hours at the most and after that regular top ups are needed but I still don't think that this is bad coming from a highstreet product.

I really have been loving this and will probably repurchase this as part of my handbag essential. Have you tried Seventeen products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x