Monday 9 June 2014

City Break OOTD

Packing for a trip away can be extremely stressful. Packing for a trip away with 24 hours notice is even worse! For those of you don't know, last month I went to Amsterdam and was only told on the Wednesday that I was going the following day. Eeeekkk! I have never had to pack so quickly in my life, but thankfully I managed it! I tried to think about comfort as I knew that I would travelling on the coach through the night and then I would be walking around the city so I needed to feel comfortable in what I wore. 

So here is the outfit that I wore on the day that we explored the city...


Jumper : New Look
Cami : Primark
Leggings : Next
Hi-Tops : Adidas

This was so comfortable to wear whilst wandering around the city and taking in the sights. The weather was so nice too meaning that I didn't need to take a heavy jacket around with me. Unfortunately, all of the items mentioned are no longer available which I know is really annoying, but as the pieces are all really simple it shouldn't be too hard to find something similar on the highstreet :)

I hope that you have enjoyed this teeny tiny post. I think that OOTDs will be a bit more regular on my little blog, as I really enjoyed doing this one :)

1 comment:

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x