Monday 27 January 2014

KMS California Silk Sheen Serum

I love discovering products that I wouldn't normally think of purchasing or even using. I think it helps me broaden my product horizon and find new favourites. This product is no exception to the favourites rule as I've been using it a lot since getting it, and let me tell you it does not disappoint....

KMS California Silk Sheen Serum

The KMS California Silk Sheen* is a lightweight serum that is suitable for all hair types, although is more suited to dry and dull hair types. I love to apply this through slightly damp hair, if I don't use my Moroccan Oil. If I have used my usual hair oils, then I apply a very tiny amount of this through my hair when completely dry and my blow dry will look extremely smooth and shiny whether I've blow dried straight or added curls. Despite this being a serum, it is a little on the watery side which is a welcome change from most other hair serums. It's texture makes it extremely easy to distribute evenly through the hair without going overboard. Another bonus being that it doesn't weigh the hair down like some other hair products of a similar nature.

Overall, I think this is a lovely addition to any hair care routine. It is certainly one of the best serums that I have tried. I think that this is likely to last a really long time too which is always an added bonus in any product. You can purchase this from Beauty Bay - link at the reduced price of £9.89. Bargain!

What is your favourite hair product?

*Gift From Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x