Wednesday 9 October 2013

Halloween Look #3 Day Of The Dead

Another day, Another Halloween look for you. I was in two minds about posting this one because I really don't like the way it came out, but it is one of those where you can put any sort of spin on it, so I thought what the heck! 



Despite some designs looking extremely difficult to master (obviously, mine is far from intricate or on the par I would like it to be) but it really is relatively easy to create something. There is no set tutorial or way of doing this sort of look, because you just need to go wild on your face. I worked from an image I found on google and just went from there. The final look on mine is quite messy, which I'm disappointed with, but the effect was there. So here is a list of what you will need...

White Face Paint (I used Snazaroo, but you can use any you can find, as long as it has good coverage)
White Face Powder (Stargazer do an amazing one!)
Any matte eyeshadows you like. 
Black Gel or Liquid Liner.

Its such a minimal product look, so you might have most of the item at home already. It's also quite inexpensive making it perfect for those who are on a budget. If I were to do this look again, I would add a floral head crown to get that authentic Mexican look. 

Will you be a Sugar Skull for Halloween?

1 comment:

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x