Saturday 29 December 2012

What I Got for Christmas

Firstly, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you ate too much food, drank too much mulled wine, and found some great bargains in the sale! I know that some people don't really like these sort of posts as they think that its a chance to show off. Personally, I like these types of posts, as they give me plenty of ideas about what I can buy and add to my shopping list.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, I'll show you what I was lucky enough to receive....

Firstly, this Pandora bracelet was actually a present for my 18th Birthday, but over time, the charms have been added. I was lucky enough to receive three Pandora charms from my lovely boyfriend, Olly. They match all my other charms perfectly. The three that he got me are the far left ones: The silver and purple hearts, The silver stars, and the purple and white hearts. I'm head over heels in love with them :)

I also received clothes, which are always a welcome addition to my ever bulging wardrobe! My mum is amazing at picking clothes as she just knows what I would pick myself. I also got some things for my holidays later on in the year such as dresses and wedges which have been put away ready for Mexico! 
The black heeled boots and Baylis and Harding gift set were from my Grandma. The boots are just the perfect go with everything boots so I already know I'll get plenty of wear out of them. I also received plenty of perfume, which I was so grateful for as it's one of those things I can never really afford. I got the Jimmy Choo perfumed body lotion which is one of my favourites, Intimately Beckham, and the Ghost Deep Night perfume set. 


I was so lucky to receive such wonderful gifts and spend a magical time with my loved ones. 
I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas, and would love to see what you got as presents, so if you've done a similar post, then please link it below :)




7 comments:

  1. I love the Pandora charms, especially the purple hearts one! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pandora charms are beautiful!
    hareem x
    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post, you got some great things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // @thelovecatsinc // YT: thelovecatsinc

    ps. my giveaway to win £50 to spend on shoes ends soon, click here!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x