Tuesday 6 October 2015

The Melt Crowd | September and October

It was only when I received the October Melt Crowd that I realised I had not wrote about the September box. So this post is going to be a double dose of waxy goodness, featuring both boxes. 

September


Each melt in this box is just as lovely as the next one. It is the perfect mix of scents too so there is bound to be something for everyone. The most impressive for me have to be the fruity scents, Grapefruit, Orange and Lemon Peel and the Lemon and Lime Mojito. There are also some beautiful blended scents which are stunning. White Lilac and Rhubarb is one of those scents which I just couldn't imagine but once I smelt it, it was love. Rose and Marshmallow is beautifully sweet and floral at the same time, and reminds me a little of perfume. Earl Grey Tea and Cucumber is so classic, I can imagine this burning whilst having afternoon tea. Jamaican Cafe and Walnut, pleases the baker in me, it's delicately sweet but still with the kick a traditional Jamaica Cake has. Finally, for those who love a very sweet scent, Creme Brulee and Circus Candyfloss are perfect.

October


Every month I think "this is my favourite box", but this months box really is my favourite box. First of all, there is the inclusion of the Pink Ribbon Scent Melt which is in support of The Pink Ribbon Foundation, and £2 from every box is donated to this very worthy cause. It's great addition to the October box as it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
There are some lovely, earthy and natural scents included in this box. Thunderstorm reminds me of that gorgeous smell you get just after it has rained heavily. Golden Woodlands is just amazing. It's a very masculine scent that reminds me of male fragrance, particularly Tom Ford Noir. 
Nutmeg and Ginger and Applecurrant Crumble, could easily fool people into thinking that I have been busy baking yummy treats in the kitchen all day! Pomegranate and White Fig, is so soft and delicate, with a floral touch to it,  it's a nice transition to autumn. Finally, the sweetest melt I've ever tried is Bubblegum. This takes me right back to being a kid and going to the sweet shop after school. 

Have you tried The Melt Crowd? You can sign up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x