Sunday 21 June 2015

Nip and Fab Dragons Blood Cleansing Pads

I've been going through a phase of wanting to buy all of the skin care products that I could possibly get my hands on. I have been on a major skincare mission in a bid to get super soft glowy skin in time for my weeding next year, and also to prevent premature ageing.
One thing that I would love to have is fuller looking skin without the need of fillers. I need something which will renew the skin without the need for too much effort because I will admit that I am lazy. This is why my skin care routine has been less than perfect in the past. Enter Nip and Fab Dragons Blood Cleansing Pads.




Thy sound scary I will admit that. I told my mum about them and she just couldn't get her head around it. The Dragons Blood is actually a resin from the Croton Lechleri Tree, more commonly known as the Dragon Tree. It has been used in numerous products over hundreds of years, particularly for its renewing properties.
Each pot of the pads contains 60 circular pads which are ever so slightly textured. They feel a little oily and tacky at the same time which is some thing that I continuously struggle with because it feels so strange. This feeling doesn't last long on the skin but it is something to take into account if you're not a fan of that sort of thing. 
My skin instantly felt a little plumper after using these, and I especially noticed an improvement around my eye and cheekbone area. My fine lines had reduced quite considerably and my skin felt smooth and hydrated. I did have a little hormonal breakout on my chin too and it cleared those pesky little blemishes right up, which was pretty amazing to see them gone after only a few hours. 

I absolutely love these little pads of magic and they are a staple in my routine now. I was worried that they would be like the old pads that were popular when I was a teenager, the Clearasil ones which used to feel like thy were ripping your face off. I will definitely be using these for the forseeable future.
You can purchase these from Superdrug for £9.95 for a pot of 60 pads.

2 comments:

  1. I really like their Glycolic Fix pads but haven't tried these yet! The price is very decent for the amount you get, will have to pick some up myself I think!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo these sound interesting! May have to give them a try :)
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x